Random Question

/ Wednesday, 13 March 2013 /
I found this random question from my friend's blog. Just for fun! Here we go.


Pick your top 5 shows, and answer the following questions. Don’t cheat.

1. How I Met Your Mother
2. Castle
3. Bones
4. America's Next Top Model
5. The Big Bang Theory

1. Who is your favorite character in 2?
Becket
2. Who is your least favorite character in 1?
Lily, the bad-ass one.
3. What’s your favorite episode of 4?:
In cycle 18, British Invasion, when there is only 3 girls in that house.
4. What is your favorite season of 5?
Dunno, maybe 3
5. What’s your favorite relationship in 3?
Angela and Hodgins. They are cute.
6. Who is your anti relationship in 2?
. Of course Castle with any other women except Becket.
7. How long have you watched 1?
2010
8. How did you become interested in 3?
Because I get new knowledge about corpse and murder.
9. Who is your favorite actor in 4?
There is no actor, but I love Kelly Cutrone.
10. Which show do you prefer 1, 2, or 5?
1. Who doesn't love HIMYM?
11. Which show have you seen more episodes of 1 or 3?
1.
12. If you could be anyone from 4, who would you be?
I won't.
13. How would you kill off your favorite character in 1?
With the play book. lol.
14. Give a random quote from #1.
Bang, bang, bang, bang, bang - Marshal to Robin
15. Would a 3/4 crossover work?
Meh, Not!
16. Pair two characters in 1 that would make an unlikely, but strangely okay couple
Barney and Lily.
16. Over all, which show has a better cast, 3 or 5?:
5. Sheldon make me laughing.
18. Which has better theme music, 2 or 4?
2. I always jump to my chair when I hear that them song.
19. Has 5 inspired you in any way?
Sometimes

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2010 H. A., All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger